Bu Blogda Ara

4 Mart 2015 Çarşamba

Regret not be late



My tears dripping in the darkness of night
Drip freezes my cheek at a time
My memories of the suffering of innocent children against my face
My tears dripping in the darkness of night

Which I'm in town uncertain
Should I do not live there when I do I lackluster
I walk in the dark of the evening unclaimed
Withered flowers composing my melancholy

I'm desperate steps you running the streets
Sahilind the evening I hide my reticence
I walk the streets in the absence of the city winded outdated
Now I cry in the darkness of night with a feeling of regret
Mehmet Aluç

Hiç yorum yok:

Yayınlarım

Bugünü Elinden Alına Adam Geleceği İçin Ne Yapabilir?

  Bugünü Elinden Alına Adam, Geleceği İçin Ne Yapabilir? Cevaplarınızı bekliyorum. Mehmet Aluç